Sunday, May 19, 2013

Conclusion

I found It quite difficult to find pieces of art work that were cohesive. It was also quite difficult for me to find pieces that all use expressionism.  It was hard for me to organize my exhibition because I found myself trying to put works of art in by the same artist, but I couldn't because I realized I needed a variation of artists and their works. I found this process quite challenging when I came to actually trying to find expressionists and their works of art. I started with what was my favorite artist and went from there.
I think that the job of a curator is quite difficult and I honestly thought there is a lot of pressure and responsibility in being a curator. That expressionism is a beautiful thing and that it can be shown in so many ways. I honestly didn't know that Vincent Van Gogh was an expressionist. His works of art are my favorite so I went from what I knew and I found all these other types of art that all share the same theme which is the expressionism method.

No comments:

Post a Comment